Iron on instructions:
- Set your hand iron at temperature 190 degree Celsius for preheating 5 minutes. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
- Place your applique or embroidered patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
- Press the iron firmly for 25 seconds with a slow circular motion and as much constant pressure as possible
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Allow the applique or embroidered patch to cool down completely.
Care attention: Laundry washing in cold water under 40 degree Celsius with mild detergent